Thank you for your recent purchase of a Arihant mattress. Your mattress has been engineered to provide one of the finest sleep systems available.
The following care instructions can help preserve your warranty rights:
- Rotate your mattress from end-to-end at 2 weeks and then every 2-3 months thereafter.
- King and Queen mattress sets must be supported by an appropriate frame having (i) a rigid center bridge bar with a center leg supporting it directly to the floor, and (ii) at least 5 legs or 5 equally spaced hardwood cross-slats.
- Use a quilted mattress pad to avoid stains.
- When moving, carton your mattress and transport it on its side.
- Do not remove the law tag or label containing the model name.
- Do not bend, stand, or jump on the mattress.
- Do not use cleaning fluids on the product.
- Do not smoke in bed or expose the mattress to open flame or fire.*
- Do not lift your mattress by its handles. Handles should only be used for positioning the mattress on the foundation.
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY PERIOD?
The Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase shown on your sales receipt and is effective for 10 years with a non-prorated period of years 1-10.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY?
If a defect occurs during the Warranty Period, Arihant shall, at its discretion, repair or replace your mattress or foundation after a complete inspection and determination that the damage is a result of a manufacturing defect during normal use. Your cost for repair or replacement of product that is in the Prorated Period of ownership is calculated as follows: (Purchase Price) x (# of Years Owned) ÷ (Warranty Period). Additionally, in all cases (Prorated and Non-Prorated Warranties), transportation costs of the product to and from the store or factory, as applicable, are not covered by that Limited Warranty and are the responsibility of the purchaser. If the identical product is not available, Arihant may substitute a product of comparable value. In the event of repair or replacement, the Warranty Period shall continue from your original purchase date. This Limited Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the product.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
If you discover a defect in your mattress or foundation, please contact the authorized Arihant dealer where you purchased your sleep set. If the dealer is no longer in business or you have moved outside the service area, please contact Arihant’s Customer Service Department (visit website address shown below for contact information). Copy of the original bill of sale is needed to determine the original date of purchase and the Purcahse price. The label containing the model name and the law label must be attached to identify the bedding and validate this Limited Warranty. You must be the original purchaser of the product for this Limited Warranty to be valid.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
- Claims made by anyone other than the original purchaser of the product
- Claims made outside the Mumbai
- Product that is purchase from an unauthorized Arihant dealer
- Structural damage from using an improper bed frame (see Care Instructions)
- Structural damage from not using the mattress in conjunction with a matching foundation or equivalent (see 1633 law label affixed to mattress for matching foundation(s))
- Burned, stained or soiled fabric, even if the product is defective
- Damage due to abuse such as bending, or standing or jumping on the mattress
- Comfort or firmness preference of the product
- Sheet fit
- Mattress fabric
- Sagging or body impressions less than 1.5″ (3/4″ for smooth top or non-quilted type mattresses. Sagging or body impressions less than the amounts indicated are caused by the natural compression and settling of the quality upholstery materials and are not considered a manufacturing defect. They are an indication that the upholstery layers are conforming to your body’s individual contours.
- Floor models, bedding sold “As-Is”, or bedding purchased from second hand parties, non-retail establishments or received as a promotional item.
- Bedding used in hotels, motels or institutional facilities
- Replacement of a non-defective piece in the sleep set because the matching piece is defective
- Handles and Corner Guards
- Transportation costs of the product to and from the store or factory, as applicable